We are actively seeking a franchise partner for Timmins, Ontario
The Leader in Elder and Senior In-Home Care
Growing Market: As the senior population grows, demand for in-home care will explode over the next several decades.
- In 2012, 461,000 Canadians were in need of in-home care and did not receive it*
- Of those that did receive care in 2012, 331,000 care recipients reported that their needs were only partially met*
- “Across various sectors, the aging population has generated a growing interest and consideration into the needs and services for older Canadians. This has been particularly the case for the health care sector, including care of seniors within their own home.”**
- In the summary of a Statistics Canada article it stated that there was, “a need for greater professional services”**
*Source: 2012 Canadian Census Data – Canadians with unmet home care needs
** Source: 2012 Canadian Census Data – Receiving care at home
Three Reasons Comfort Keepers is A Superior Business Opportunity in Timmins, Ontario:
Comfort Keepers is a rare business opportunity. This leading national brand providing in-home care combines exceptional growth potential with both the financial and feel-good rewards unique to a business dedicated to caring for others.
Request Franchise Information:
Our business model and continued support have helped grow our system to over 50 home care franchises in Canada and 700 internationally
Comfort Keepers offers our franchisees an abundance of resources to grow their businesses
Our comprehensive training for our franchisees includes a live-in class training, on-line training, webinars, business coaching calls and more
- Growing Market: As the senior population grows, demand for in-home care will explode over the next several decades.
- Leading Brand: Comfort Keepers is established as a recognized, leading brand in the in-home care market.
- Proven System: The well-developed operations system provides a framework for quick franchisee start-up, on-going support and continued training along the growth curve.
- Initial Investment: Approximately $160,000 which includes office set-up, franchise fee, and working capital requirements to start your business.
To Learn More About This Franchise Opportunity Contact:
Award Winning Franchise Network
The franchising information contained in this website is not intended as an offer to sell a franchise or the solicitation of an offer to buy a franchise. The following provinces regulate the offer and sale of franchises and/or business opportunities: Alberta, Ontario, Manitoba, New Brunswick, and Prince Edward Island in Canada. If you are a resident of one of these provinces, we will not offer or sell you a franchise unless and until we have complied with the applicable disclosure requirements in your province.
KanKare Home Services Inc. | 245 Fairview Mall Drive, Suite 505, Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Toll-Free (866) 363-0072